Here are a number of important links for grant seekers who are looking for federal funding to support their youth and child welfare projects. The links focus on information provided by HHS and the Administration for Children and Families.
The links are:
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) www.hhs.gov/.
- Administration for Children and Families (ACF) www.acf.hhs.gov/.
- ACF Funding Opportunities Forecast www.grants.gov/.
- ACF Funding Opportunity Announcements ami.grantsolutions.gov/.
- ACF “How To Apply For A Grant” www.acf. hhs.gov/ grants/ how-to-apply-for-grants.
- Grants.gov Accessibility & Compliance www.grants.gov/ web/grants/accessibility-compliance.html.
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) www.cfda.gov/.
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) http://www.ecfr.gov/.
- United States Code (U.S.C.) http://uscode.house.gov/.
- Information Memorandum (IM) ACYF-CB-IM-11-06 provides information to state, tribal, and territorial title IV-B and IV-E agencies on the Child and Family Services Improvement and Innovation Act, which reauthorizes programs funded under title IV-B and details basic information about the provisions of this law. The IM is available https://goo.gl/vWflNp
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Administration on Children, Youth and Families, Children’s Bureau Child Maltreatment; it can be found at https://goo.gl/qT3NP4
Regional Partnership Grant Program Cross-Site Evaluation Design Report, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. It can be viewed online at https://goo.gl/yNlk40 (report).